Avneet kaur pic update 15th July 2023

avneet kaur,avneet kaur faishion,Avneet Kaur Images,avneet kaur photos,avneet kaur photoshoot,bollywoodupdate9,Biography,saree

Get it on Google Play
Three things that I love,
The sun, the moon and you!
The sun during the day,
The moon during the night
And you forever and ever..!!
I Will Wait ..
Till The Day
“I” Can Forget “You” ..
Or
The Day
You Realize
You Cannot Forget Me..!
If she is an apple and you are an orange,
celebrate your differences,
Make a great fruit salad
Love is not about being the same,
Its about being sweet with each other..!!
To see you smile,
I will walk many a mile.
To hear you talk,
Hundred miles will I walk.
To touch your hand,
I will cross seven seas and land.
You are my love, life
And everything that I own. wife..!!















Comments